Question
Posted by: S | 2005/11/23

To all the brothers in the forum!

A LADY DESERVES TO BE TOLD THIS...
1) I love you
2) I just called to hear your voice.
3) Is there anything I can do to make things better?
4) You look nice today.
5) Did you lose some weight?
6) You complete me.
7) I missed you.
8) No matter what happens, we will get through this together.
9) Your kids just don't know how lucky they are to have you as a mother.
10) Enjoy your night out with the girls.
11) I'm sorry.
12)You did a good job.
13) I need you.
14) If that`s what you really want to do, I`m behind you all the way.
15) I`m proud of you.
16) Let`s go out tonight.
17) God must have spent a little more time on you.
18) Whenever you`re frustrated, depressed, confused or feeling that the whole world is closing in on you, remember that I`m here for you.
19) Take the break you need
20) You were right; I was wrong.
21) I trust you.
22) Did you make an appointment to get a mammogram and Pap smear?
23) I don`t care what anyone says; I know I couldn`t have done it without you.
24) Thank you for being the woman that you are.

Making a woman feel like a woman and reassuring her that she`s Your woman are the most powerful ingredients in an incandescent love relationship. Remember, Brothers, there is extraordinary power in the spoken word. So if you have a woman in your life that has changed your life,then start to speak up!
She usually isn`t fancy enough or pretty enough to turn our heads. She might not have a 36-26-36 figure or possess a fancy pedigree or degree. She might not have a "body like Janet with a Halle Berry face". But as you mature, you`ll realize it is better to find someone who loves you for you than a body to impress your buddies.
A good woman doesn`t just shut up and open her legs. She does however need a man who will listen and be attentive, because she will surely give you that.
She won`t need you to prove your love constantly if you make her feel secure from the start. A good woman is not the perfect face, body and certainly not to be compared to other women you have known or would like to know. She is not perfect but her love is perfect in its unconditional nature.

She needs your kindness, gentleness, and support. She doesn`t Need to feel as if she is on display; only valued for her appearance Or sexual prowess - both of which must inevitably depreciate with time.

A good woman doesn`t necessarily have to look like a model, Cook like a chef, love like a wildcat, or have the body of a 20 year old. She doesn`t always agree with you and may push you as she pushes Herself to do better and be a better person. Don`t judge her by centerfold standards. Look within her to see her true value.
Not all women are controlling, demanding, nags. I think its all said and done, have a fantastic day...

Interesting thoughts ; but I'm with Delene, except for the pap smear, don't men need the same sort of reassurance and empowerment ?

15
Posted by: spike | 2005/11/23

Ladies...sorry but I'm already spoken for...I hit an average of 95% on your wish list. No mammograms & pap smears for me though. But i do go with & support her

Reply to spike
Posted by: S | 2005/11/23

I beleive you can always make time for your partner, I know work is demanding these days but sending sms/email is not that hard guys. U don't have to do it on daily basis.......have a lovely evening and THINK POSITIVE ALL THE TIME...MIRACLES HAPPENS EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to S
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/23

Weeeelllll, if you do even just a few of the things mentioned, she will find the remote for you, or train the dog to find it for you. Hahahaha

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: crimsonkc | 2005/11/23

To true Frusty

However, how on earth are we supposed to remember all that when we don't even remember where we put the remote ... lol

Reply to crimsonkc
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/23

Hey there, Crimsonkc, believe me, you would not have to do it every day! And the rewards would knock your last item on your to-do list sky high!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: crimsonkc | 2005/11/23

Bloody hell

If we are supposed to do all this where do we find the time to:

WORK
BREATH
THINK
EAT
HAVE SEX

Reply to crimsonkc

Where is the woman who resects her man and deserves to be treated the way she requires. It works both ways, cant always just lie on your back and expect to be given the best of everything.

Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/23

Where is this man that says and does these things? Anyone know? I would move the earth to meet him.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/23

S
And the woman must appreciate the man as well.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: S | 2005/11/23

That is part of the package but APPRECIATING YOUR GALFRIEND IS VERY IMPORTANT!

Reply to S
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/23

Although i dont know what my hubby would think ifi ask he made an appointment for his papsmeer...LOL

Maybe not need the same

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/23

I reckon a man needs the same

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Tinkerbell | 2005/11/23

LOL..

Reply to Tinkerbell
Posted by: Helena of Troy | 2005/11/23

Michael you are wrong!

Sex
Sleep
Food

That's it.

Reply to Helena of Troy
Posted by: Michael | 2005/11/23

and a man needs food and punani to keep him happy

Reply to Michael