Question
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/20

To All:

Cheers people. I'd like you guys & girls to know that you really helped me thru this day, especially BT, Thee, CS, Chelle & ofcourse D's & my Liewe Heksie.
Know that I really appreciate the friends I have made here, but need a few days off to sort some things out.

Please take care & continue with the wonderful support you can always be depended on for.

Have a great weekend,
Cheers,
Shaun

Dear Shaun,
Pleased to hear we were helpful. Do enjoy the few days off, and return refreshed.

6
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/21

aka D's - thinking of you Shaun ! xXx

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Paul | 2004/10/21

Use the off time well. Cheers .

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/21

Take Care Shaun and may everything work out for the best. Your advice and support is much appreciated.

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: Straycat | 2004/10/21

Your postings are always an inspiration.
God Bless.....

Reply to Straycat
Posted by: Klippies | 2004/10/20

Cheers Shaun en ek hoop jy kry jou dinge uitgesort. Dankie vir jou advies en die inhoud van hulle gesprekke is nie die issue nie, dis die feit dat hulle oneerlik was en hulle gaan 'n duur les leer. Ek meen, moet ek weer 'n kans gee? Ek dink nie so nie!

Reply to Klippies
Posted by: matthew | 2004/10/20

Hey bro, I really enjoy reading your posts for helping other people too. I raise my half empty mug of green tea to you!
Thanks for the support.

Reply to matthew