Question
Posted by: Curious | 2005/06/25

To AFB

Hi AFB

I'd love to have a pregnancy buddy.

Dear Curious
Hope you ladies get linked up.

1
Posted by: AFB | 2005/06/27

I will give you a rough idea of what I eat daily. I have no clue what I weigh at the moment, because I haven't been on the scale since the 15th. I am only seeing my gynae again on the 14th of July, then he will weigh me. I aim to excersise at least 4 times a week for 40 min. I know it sounds like a lot, but I do it so slowly, that I don't even break up a sweat. I do not want to exhaust myself in any way. I cycle 10min on a stationary bike and 30min on a Orbitrek mashine.

I am not a good healty eater but I try very hard. So here goes:

Breakfast: 8h00
1 glass of 100% orange juice
180 ml muesli
100 ml yogurt

10 o'clock
1 small bowl of fruit salad.
(this is canned fruit that I just add together)

Lunch 12h00 and then again 13h30(I have it in 2 portions, because these days I struggle to eat it all at once)
2 slices of whole wheat bread or low GI bread.
1 chickenbreast (I just bake them in the oven with some spices, nothing mayor)
60 ml of low fat or fat free cottage cheese
10 slices of cucumber
1 tomato

Snack 15H30
1 orange and 4 provitas

Dinner
I have anything in moderate, if I really need to eat something sweet, I buy a small chocolate of have 4 biscuits or boiled sweets. If you have done really well during the weak, reward yourself with something devine and decadent like a slice cake or some dessert or something. Do not forget to drink 2 cups of fat free milk every day, I have chocolate flavoured milk because I am not to big on milk.

I change the Breakfast very often, try having oats one week and 2 weetbix the next, this way you will not get bored. Over weekends I have 2 eggs and toast and bacon. The same with in the afternoon, switch your cottage cheese with low fat cheese and 1/2 an avo instead of cucumber or tomato.

For excersise I suggest that you just try to walk for 30 min at moderate pace 3 times a week.

Pls let me know how you find this.

Good luck!

PS I am having a girl by the way!

Reply to AFB