Question
Posted by: Woman | 2009/11/20

To Admin - POST 3925

Admin,

Please remove the " suicide tips"  in above post. It grates that people can be so irresponsible.

Woman

I agree. Unfortunately, bad programming within the recent re-design of the forum has negligently removed my ability to delete such wickedly unhelpful and potentially dangerous responses, and whoever is charged with vigilence in checking the forums from the admin side, has neglected to spot this or to remove these 2 ugly responses themselves.

5
Posted by: Woman | 2009/11/20

Thank you, it has been removed.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Woman | 2009/11/20

oh and that makes it ok? If that person went ahead and killed themselves with your " suggestion" , you should be charged with murder! If you have nothing to constructive to say, keep quiet.

Reply to Woman

Hey! I already apologised !
Also if this person was going to go through with killing themselves they would even if they never got the tips so no need to get so upset.

Posted by: expectations | 2009/11/20

what do you expect from human beings, you think they are kind?

Reply to expectations