Question
Posted by: Hope* | 2008/01/23

TO ADMIN

Hi Admin, how has the issue been dealt with?  Have you blocked the IP address?  The latest post no. 113 has Penny still commenting.

I'll leave this to Admin to handle. I don't think it's practical for them to read all postings here very promptly, so it might be a little while before they can pick this up. Is there perhaps a direct e-mail address for h24 to which you could also send these messages ?

9
Posted by: Hope* | 2008/01/23

Thanks ^Anon^ - I am also so relieved about the cyst.

Hi Maria - Ive been out of the office, will try Admin now. Will let u know what transpires.

Reply to Hope*
Posted by: Pie | 2008/01/23

Good luck on Sunday Maria!!

Let us know how it went!

Reply to Pie
Posted by: anon | 2008/01/23

Maria, good luck for the competition. Sounds like fun! You may find your back stiff or have some sore muscles after the weekend. I think they just space it out. :) Saying "break a leg" is obviously totally inappropriate for your competition!

Reply to anon
Posted by: Maria | 2008/01/23

Anon, thanks for asking, the back is much better. I'm intending to do quite a lot of riding this weekend as we're competing in a show on Sunday, so the chiro suggested that I see him again on Monday. I wonder if he anticipates that I will fall of again!

Hope*, any luck in contacting Admin yet?

Reply to Maria

Maria
I agree with you, some IP addresses change all the time.
How you doing, how's your back.

Hope pleased your cyst has reduced in size.

I once had a cyst not that large and was sent to a plastic surgeon but he wouldn't remove it as he said the area would scar badly, told me to wait, and wait I did and it disappeared completely, all on its own.

Posted by: Maria | 2008/01/23

Not that difficult to send from two different IP addresses though... you could have two pc's on your desk, or connect remotely to a different machine, or post from both home and work. I'm not saying that's what happened here, but one cannot read to much in to IP addresses.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: anon | 2008/01/23

Penny has been very careful not to post insults and as someone else suggested that Penny and Anna might be the same person. The previous suspicion that Penny and Lady were the same proved not true if you read admin's reply. So perhaps admin should monitor that forum for a while alternatively it should be moderated like the other forums with an expert.

Reply to anon
Posted by: anon | 2008/01/23

Hope go to "Contact Us" on H24 site and send an email to one of the contact people, they will send it on to the Admin Forum Manager who will look into it.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Maria | 2008/01/23

Admin, please also reopen the Annex, we were just getting good conversations going there!

Reply to Maria