Question
Posted by: Singleton | 2004/10/01

To Adam re Divorce Support Groups

I read your response to my posting re support groups for divorcees, and it is great to know that something is on the cards! I am also a single parent and involving the kids sounds wonderful. Will there be any way of knowing if and when the group gets under way; I would really like to become involved in such a support group?

Sounds marvellous and much needed --- Adam, when you guys get this going, please make sure that in a fresh message here, you give me all relevant details, so we can make these available to others wanting to join the process.