Question
Posted by: Dying Goat | 2004/09/28

TO A Re:Still no word from Dying Goat

Hi A,
Firstly thanks for your concern, it is appreciated beyond belief. Have been on the forum, just been quiet-I have nothing much to say as there is not much left inside of me. Enough of complaining, I will return if I can, when I can, if I do...In a bad way. Sorry...but I'm still around so no worries ok?
Thanks once again A, take good care of yourself. We wouldn't want anything bad happening to a very kind person such as yourself.

Dear DG,
Nice to hear from you -- and note, we wouldn't want anything bad happening to ANY of the kind people round here, such as yourself, too.
And Lonestar --- excellent to hear from you too, and good to know you had such a good and refreshing break !

3
Posted by: A | 2004/09/30

Very relieved to hear that you are okay. Thanks for the nice words as well.

Keep posting when you can - even if you're down.

Reply to A
Posted by: Lonestar | 2004/09/29

Hi DG,

I respect your sentiments and in a way I feel the same. Rather keep my life to myself before getting a door slammed in my face again.

Otherwise I am doing fine and I am keeping up the positive spirirt. Had a fabulous week off work and feel revived and well rested. Had lots of fun and laughter.

Great to hear you're OK. Thinking of you all the time. Lift the chin and smile, because in a few minutes/hours from no,w quite a number of people would have read this message and think of you too.

<<HUGS>>
LS

Reply to Lonestar
Posted by: Tori | 2004/09/29

It is so nice to hear from you again DG. We all missed you.

Reply to Tori