Question
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/15

TO: ...

Morning

Hoping you feel a bit better today?

You realy do provide usefull input into this forum. You have a lot of common sence and wisdom, so don't you go anywhere!

Have a great posting day!

..., your contributions have been consistently wise and helpful, and we greatly look forward to hearing more from you next year !

6
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/15

...
I dunno what happened to make you feel the way you do. But i hope its just a temporary feeling.

merry xmas to you!!!

Reply to Delene
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/15

i read the kind words... and i undestand the intention.... thanks for that so much... . i just noticed that the forum is closed from today........ so my withdrawal makes no difference anyhow........ maybe in the new year i will have gained back some self respect... how I don't know yet... but i'll work on it......... thanks again

Reply to ...
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/15

Thanx ASP.

...
You do have wisdom....if you feel you dont have wisdom, youve got experience and that mostly is where wisdom comes from. And THAT is what gives you the right to talk!!!

If it wasnt for you I wouldnt have known that my doc is a quack!!! I would have still used serequal to sleep.
Also if it wasnt for you, I probably wouldnt have known that last night when i couldnt sleep, and i was excited about i do not know what!!!, that it aint normal. Cuz you posted that it aint normal. I wouldnt have known to phone my doctor first thing this morning & tell him that I am just too happy for my own good.
Please dont stop sharing your experiences.....maybe we dont tell each other enough how much it helps and how much its appreciated and therefor you feel the way you do.

But I will be very sad if you dont post anymore.
Whenever there is an interesting topic, thats not a problem but a debate, i l cant wait to see your response.....Cuz your point of view always intregues me so much.
If i do have a problem, your input probably is one i would take to heart the most.
I think you are a wonderful person & I am sure you have had an impact on many people's lives, not only mine.

Thanx for that, I think you are very special.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/15

LOL Delene

Check posting # 11492 to catch up...

Reply to ASP
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/15

I meant
I must agree with ASP

No coffee yet. hehe

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/15

Did I miss sumthing again!?

Is ... going sumwhere?

Must agree with ...
You are one of my favorate posters. Always value your input.

Reply to Delene