Question
Posted by: Trevor | 2004/10/13

TMF: Welcome Back!!!!

What a pleasant surprise to see you again - your sagacity, wisdom and direct honesty have been sorely missed. Welcome Back!!!

Aah, I love that line about Shaun with steroids ( sorry Shaun !) The Morally Fibrous one has indeed been missed, and you'll notice the quality of his contributions before long !

9
Posted by: Spooky | 2004/10/14

Hi TMF
We missed your support during the debauchery battles.
Welcome back, Sport!

Reply to Spooky
Posted by: ... | 2004/10/13

TMF - i remember you. good to see u. dont post alot tho. u wont know me. did you check out the archives?

Reply to ...
Posted by: The Moral Fibre | 2004/10/13

Greetings Trevor, good to see you and Juzlisen are still around. It's been a hectic year (for all of us, I'm sure) but had a quite moment and very pleased to see the forum still ging strong. For those 1st-timers who aren't sure, this forum does work and you usually find something constructive. Can't wait to meet Shaun. Keep cool.

Reply to The Moral Fibre
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2004/10/13

Yes - I thought you were TMF
Anways - Welcome back u were sorely missed.

Reply to Juzlisen
Posted by: A | 2004/10/13

Oh boy - what fun!

Reply to A
Posted by: danny-girl | 2004/10/13

and Trevor what's ur real nic ?

Reply to danny-girl
Posted by: Trevor | 2004/10/13

TMF is The Moral Fibre - a long time stalwart of this forum. he disappeared about a year and half ago or so.

He is like Shaun, only with steroids.

Reply to Trevor
Posted by: A | 2004/10/13

Yes who is TMF?

Reply to A
Posted by: danny-girl | 2004/10/13

Who's TMF ?

Reply to danny-girl