Posted by: Mapstix | 2008/08/26

TLC-Wellbeing Clinics

Have any one heard about this weight loss programme. I am going for a consultation today and it sounds to good to be true?

Dear Mapstix
I hope the other Readers will give you some feedback on the TLC Wellbeing Clinic treatments. You can judge for yourself if the treatments offered are worth it: a) if the diet the prescribe contains all the food groups b) if it is not too low in energy, c) If you have to take all kinds of diet pills and potions with the diet. If you need to cut out whole food groups (esp carbohydrates) or if the diet is very low in energy then it is not sensible and well balanced. If you also have to pay for a variety of expensive tests before embarking on the programme then do consider if you can't rather spend your money on a good gym or Walk for Life. Combine exercise and a low-fat, high-fibre diet and you should achieve similar results.

Posted by: Lumpy | 2008/08/27

Hi there,
I tried and was dissapointed, You loose weight but you eat so little its no wonder. I felt deprived and starved half the time and when i went back to old habbits put it all back on. Its like all these diets, quick fix but not long term. Trust me on this go see a dietician for Low GI diet or look on GI Foundation SA. I have tried many but this is the best!

Reply to Lumpy