Question
Posted by: Liezl | 2004/12/14

Tissue Salts

Dear Gynaedoc

I am four weeks pregnant and have been taking Natura tissue salts and drops for hay fever and a spastic colon. I read the leaflet and it didn’t say anything that you shouldn't take it during pregnancy. Do you know if it is safe to use during pregnancy.

Liezl

Most herbal remedies have not been tested in pregnancy so their safety is unknown.

2
Posted by: Liezl | 2004/12/15

Thanks so much for your response Cutie. I really appreciate it! I'll definitely stop using the drops, but carry on with the tissue salts.

Reply to Liezl
Posted by: Cutie :) | 2004/12/15

HI Liezl,

Tissue Salts are very safe to use during pregnancy for anything from morning sickness to oedema and water retention. I would stop the drops as most of them are alcohol based and this is not good for your growing foetus.

Hope this helps.

Cutie :)

Reply to Cutie :)