Question
Posted by: Dude | 2007/11/30

tis been a while

ey doc ead,

ow u doin?

tis been a while, izz been busy, an sometimes wen iz wanna bark er aint no access so iz jus sittin an thinkin bout uz an ow uz doin...

wot u doin 4 xmas ma man? do uz ave some family ... don worry, if uz got daughters iz not gonna try an get some ;)

things r ok, iz started ma new job an tis a fair state of affairs, nice area, interestin, people r nice, full of womin, around every corner eez a set of clevage fit 4 a king, iz don know if iz died an gone to evan.... although... evan don ave no clevage but rolls a cone beta than iz can...

wen 2 see ma home boy down in CT, ee made me worry some, ee been takin some drugs in CT that make eem crazy an ee kicked in a bank door cause ey pissed eem off an almost got arrested..

else life is good... iz a happy camper..

cheers
Dude

Indeed, dude, quite a while. Good to hear you're a happy camper. Good evans, sounds like the new job is most promising. But sounds like the home boy is on the brink of disaster. <br>Getting by. Yes, lately there have been some quite extended periods when there was limited or not access, with various technical gremlins, hackers, and even Mweb screwing up for a day or two. I was amazed that both Telkom, Eskom, and our daft city council somehow miraculously managed not to screw things up at the very same week ---maybe they're saving their special brands of chaos for later. <br>Planning for a quiet Christmas, as I have to take care of an ailing aged relative, so only short sorties out of the home when there's a good excuse. Might manage the Idols finale and after-party, perhaps. The Reality series have been a major burden. Big Brother really degenerated, but the after-party at Latinova was reasonable. Survivor went much better, but the afterparty was very limited. Eish, I'm sounding like an afterparty animal.... <br>

1
Posted by: Jenny (aka Nadine) | 2007/12/02

Howzit? I see you're still alive and well in the land of the living. So am I - barely ha! ha! Kicked in the bank door ha! ha! I caused such a scene in the bank one day that the Manager told me never to go back there again. Friggin' idiot - should have kicked him instead. Started a new job?? Well I was telling CS the other day that my new job ended after one month 'cos the Italilan dude says I have a personality problem. Can you believe it? I pissed myself laughing 'cos I think Im okay. Anyways, I work for myself now as I can't exactly fire myself, can I. Had no option but to go that route. Everyone has a problem with me ha! ha! Oh, stuff them all. Chat later Dudey baby.

Reply to Jenny (aka Nadine)