Question
Posted by: Nicki | 2004/01/26

Tiredness

Every day I seem to be more and more tired
I am having a problem getting up in the morning, have broken sleep at nite and am generally tired during the entire day. I have done all the medical test and nothing seems wrong with me. I exercise at least 3-4 times a day and am vegetarian. I work in a high pressured stressed environment but that I do enjoy!
What can i do or take to combat this tiredness?

Expert ImageArchive

It seems that you need to assess your exercise training program, you may be exercising too often, as well as with a vegetarian diet it is important to consume sufficient protein. A active lifestyle such as yours requires enough protein to repair and strengthen the body, this could be the reason that you are becoming fatigued.
Ensure that you eat a portion of protein with each of the 3 main meals a day, balance your exercise, and increase the vitamin B's with a good B complex vitamin or MultiVitamin.
(Dr Chase Webber ND)