Question
Posted by: OneWay | 2007/04/24

Tired of tablets

i want to stop my medication, but keep being talked into staying on them cause i am to weak to say no

i am tired of of this shit, it doesnt matter if i am on them or not

I don't understand. If you have a lasting disorder, like chronic Depression, or schizophrenia, or a Bipolar Disorder, you may well need to remain on medication which will help to lessen the impact of that disorder on your life and let you life more normally and comfortabl;y. If there is nothing wrong with you, or if your illness, whatever it was, is completely over IN THE OPINION of the right expert such as your psychiatrist, then that doctor should be pleased to discuss with you the best and safest way to stop the medication withoput further ill-effets