Question
Posted by: mel | 2005/07/28

tired of pill!!!

i am on triphasil at the moment but i am really having side effects - getting fat moody all the things that go with it. I was wondering what marvelon is like? i was also wondering about the thing called the loop and something called marina? what r the side effects and all of that please.

If you want to change pills, perhaps chnage to a low dose pill like Minesse.
The copper IUCD can cause heavier periodss and more period pains. The Mirena is loop coated with progesterone. Do a search through the archives for more on it.

1
Posted by: josie | 2005/07/28

Why not try another type of pill.... I had to move over to another one bec of mood swings, headaches ect etc and im now on marvalon and as happy as can be :) Whatever you do DO NOT USE the injection as many many many women sturggle to fall pregnant with that!!!

Reply to josie