Question
Posted by: renay | 2007/04/12

tired of living - need to die.

pregnant - 32 weeks. should be happy but not. tried many pills and treatments over the years but really tired now of everything. need a way out....cant handle getting up every day......love my husband, love certain people in my life dearly but really so tired and dont want to go on.

looking for a way out of all this....wish I could go to sleep and not wake........baby......I wanted it 6 years ago.......now is not the time to have it because I'm already so tired and worn out from living. Oh God...I'm so tired of living. I walk around all smiley faced daily and nobody even knows I've given up.

RMC is right ---During pregnancy, one's hormones can cause TEMPORARY havoc with one;'s mood. You must URGENTLY discuss this way you are feeling with your husband, your obstetrician, Lifeline, and get yourself a good local shrink to help you get through this time. Any harm that came to you would cause terrible and lasting grief to all those you love. Stop smiling until you feel lik genuinely smiling --- tell your husband and doc the truth, and get the help and support you and the baby so richly deserve
And keep in contact with us on the Forum, so we can learn of your progress

3
Posted by: T | 2007/04/13

I truely understand where you are coming from. I am there myself and sometimes feel that there is no way out. Yes cancer etc are dreadful diseases, but so is depression. People are ignorant and don't realise the severity of it. It IS an illness too, be it a mental one. I have been living like this for years now and only wish I got the help before it was too late. It has taken my life away from me now. You do need to see someone who can help you, it's worth fighting for, for you, your baby and your family

Reply to T
Posted by: ::( | 2007/04/13

my darling i really feel for you but remember those of us who have of cancer and other dreadful diseases who would do anything to live. ..get some councelling life is a precious gift ..treasure it

Reply to ::(
Posted by: RMC | 2007/04/12

wait until you hold your baby in your arms. remember you are growing a life inside of you -- what an honour!

Go get some counselling, perhaps a preggy safe anti depro, a good multi vitamin. Have you joined any ante natal groups?

Reply to RMC