Question
Posted by: Tired | 2007/07/31

Tired of life and don't know what to do

I feel down & tired. Tired of life. I cant't handle stress situation anymore, bur I know I have to go on, but how do I enjoy Living again? It feels as if I have to fiux this myself but I don't know how, and I don't know if I have the strength for it anymore.

Sounds like a depression. Medication can help correct the chemical imbalances, and CBT style counselling / therapy can help you gain control over the symptoms and to re-learn how to enjoy living with a zest for life. The medication can help you to gain the strength to do it, and the CBT counselling can help you to find the skill to do it for yourself

1
Posted by: MACK | 2007/07/31

DEAR TIRED ,
WHAT'S UP ,WHAT'S WRONG ,YOURE FAR TO VAGUE.

Reply to MACK