Question
Posted by: Mandi | 2004/02/19

Tired of Headaches

Good Day
I have always suffered from headaches as I have a skew spine and although I really try to work on my posture, I seem to be having more and more headaches, I do wear glasses and work in front of the computer alot, however I seem to wake up every morning(lately) with a mild headache that developes into a paintful headache, not a migrane but painful. For a few months I am completely headache free then the headaches start again - what do you think is happening here.

Expert ImageArchive

Spinal problems can cause headaches. If you have a skew spine, I would suggest regular physiotherapy as a preventataive measure. However if the nature of the pain changes one shouls consult a doctor to rule out other possible causes.