Question
Posted by: Sleepy | 2006/10/25

Tired... Not sleeping well

Hiya,

My problem is my lack of getting back to sleep... I've just finished a year of intense studying (honours in accounting)...

And now... im tired.. I goto bed after 11pm every night, I go before then, I dont sleep... and now.. im waking up just after 6.. and cant get back to sleep...

Sometimes, ill wake up at like 4.30... and then struggle to get back 2 sleep.. my mind races 2... think about totally unnecessary things...

I dunno what to do.. I want to be able to wake up... LATE

Sleepy

Dear Sleepy
Try taking 1/2 25 mg Tryptanol an hour or so before going to bed - but you will have to discuss this with your GP as you will need a prescription.