Question
Posted by: Tas | 2004/12/09

tired legs

I am 27 years old and for the pass week my legs have been tired and lame they are also a bit swollen and gets worse as the day progress. I have an office job and most of my day is spent sitting behind a computer. I first noticed the problem on a flight back to CPT when my legs and feet were so swollen my sandals cut into my skin. I have no health problems and I am in pefect health other than the tired swollen legs. Driving is also placing strain on my legs. Any advice or should i just go and see my doctor?

Tas, it’s probably nothing, but it might be a sign of anaemia, liver problems, kidney problems, blot clots and a host of other nasty things. This is why the best would be to see your doctor and make sure that nothing serious is the matter. In the meantime try to not stand for too long and elevate your legs when you have the chance. Good luck.