Question
Posted by: Urgent Please (Tummy Problems) | 2003/12/08

Tired and realy sick

Hi there i posted an letter and while ago, about my tummy that does not want to work, I tried your advice and also used other medication (aloe vera, bioflora, ten herbs and natsure), but nothing works it is getting wors by the day, i am getting more tired my head feels like an rock, please can you help me, i don't want to live like this no more!, i eat almost nothing and when i eat i vommit, Can my tummy be blocked in some kind of way? what can i do, could it be cancer? i am very scared and tired. I also have lots and lots of pain in my tummy, get cramps it is terrible it hurt so much, i never had such pain before. No laxactives work form me, I never used laxactives before but still nothing works.

Please reply as soon as posible
.I hope this is all the info you require to give me some adive
I realy don't have the finance for docters,nor expensive medicene.
Kind regards
Dawie

Dear Dawie
This is an emergency situation - you could have a bowel obstruction or some serious underlying disease. GO TO A CLINIC OR A STATE HOSPITAL IMMEDIATELY if you can't afford to pay a gp to check you out (all the laxatives you purchased would have paid for a medical consultation). For your own sake get help from a medical professional because the longer you delay, the worse your condition can get. This is a situation where your future health may be in the balance, so get help at the state clinics or hospitals ASAP.
Take great care

1
Posted by: ME | 2003/12/10

what can happen if i have an bowel obstruction and how did it happen?, what are the docters going to do to my tummy to cure it and what will the cost be i am 19 years

Reply to ME