Question
Posted by: Jenny | 2007/12/04

tired and feeling like passing out

i am feeling tired and when im standing like im going to pass out. i have a history of iron deficiency, im not taking anything for it now, what could possibly be the problem?

I went to my Dr she said it might be fatigue and that im feverish. I dont feel dizzy or nauseus like when u have a headache. this is much like when u lose energy and feeling really tired like i cant stand on my own i need to lean on something.

Hallo Jenny
Your symptoms can indicate anemia or low blood pressure or low bloodsugar. Did she check your HB, your blood pressure and your blood sugar? If you are feverish you may have an underlying infection which may need treatment, depending on what she found with the physical examination.