Question
Posted by: Hope* | 2008/06/22

tired and aching

Hi CS, I came home from a psychiatric hospital yesterday, I was ok for yesterday but today i am feeling so so sad, my body is aching. I have a hand full of meds that I take diligently. I have tried to have a positive attitude. I just dont understand why as hard as I try I keep falling back.

Keep trying, Hope, persistence will pay off. Check with your doc about the aching, as some meds can cause muscle aches. I don't recall, have you tried a CBT counsellor to ensure you find it easier to work eith the positive thoughts ?