Posted by: FLAT | 2009/10/07


Hi Doc

Im a 26 yr old male, and i just feel flat(tired)i feel like my body is missing something? Is there a blood test that they can do ,to do a general check, i do suffer from sinus but i doubt this could be the prob.

Please help.


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Hallo Flat
There are a few things they should check with blood tests: full blood count, iron levels, thyroid hormone levels, liver and kidney functions. Your doctor should also do a proper physical examination of the heart and lungs and check for recent virus infections and tickbite fever. If all the medical tests are normal, one should consider looking at things like underlying depression or burnout.
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.