Question
Posted by: Adrienne | 2004/10/14

Tired all the time

I am tired the whole time. I get enough sleep but am tired from about half an hour after I get up in the mornings. What can be the cause and what can I do about it?

Adrienne, I had this question earlier on tonight so I’m just cut & pasting you the same reply. Good luck.
“...tiredness is one of the most common complaints in my practice. It may be part of almost any serious disorder, but it might also be a sign of being just overworked and under rested. Tiredness is a symptom of almost all serious diseases including, anaemia, high and low blood pressure, heart problems, high and low blood sugar, liver problems, kidney problems, depression, etc. The best would be to see a specialist physician and have him make sure that nothing serious is the matter...”