Question
Posted by: Effects of pregnancy? | 2004/11/10

Tired all the rime

I had by baby by ceaser 6 months ago and I have been back at work for three months now. I am extremely tired all the time and I feel that I am not coping. I work from 8am-4pm and my work is moderately stressful. Before the baby and even during the pregnancy I was always on top of my game but now I barely manage to meet deadlines and my work is not up to scratch. When I get home all I can do is passout on the sofa with the baby by my side. Fortunately she sleeps around 19:00 even though she does not sleep through. I cannot even cook dinner as I have no energy. The house is a mess.

Is this the after effect of the pregnancy and if so how long do they last? Or is something wrong with me?

Effects of pregnancy?, it might be due to the pregnancy – anaemia, depression, etc. It might of course have nothing to do with the pregnancy at all, but that doesn’t make it less serious. Whatever it is, it is affecting your life negatively and the best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.