Question
Posted by: TIRED | 2007/11/26

TIRED

hi everyone:

ok here goes my story: my boyfriend dumped me 2months back after our brake up i found that i'm pregnant with his child then i sent him an sms and he said i must be sure about what i'm telling him bfore i messup his head,he doesnt have kids i've got 1and shes 6yrs old. on april i had his mascarriage and this one it wasnt in the womb they had to teminate the pregnancy last week friday of which i paid for the madical fees now my medical aid is exhausted i have to do the treatment with cash he offered to pay for me.
but i told him to go to hell bcause he just wanna ease his consious
by paying
so my question here is why the concern now he never spoke to me about the pregnancy he never phoned me he never come to c me.this guy treated me like dirt he said the reason he broke up with me is bcause i swear at him and telling him that he is a cheater of which he is.he cheated on me 3 times with different girls and when i found out i reacted so bad and started to call him names.ok we fix that. one sunday morning he dumped he said he cant be with me anymore. am i wrong the way i rejected him or what? this guy realy hurt me he wants to pay but he doesnt wanna talk about anything he doesnt want to apologise so please help me,

He sounds like a nasty guy who you are fortunate to have parted with. Why are you continuign to keep emotional contact with him by continuing to wrangle with him ? Waiting for an apology from someone who doesn't feel apologetic is a waste of time

1
Posted by: Was there | 2007/11/26

First of all when are woman going to stop hurting over men.I wonder? anyway I think you should take his cash.If it's concious reliever to him then to you it's a financial rescue.These human beings cheat all the time. You know what I do currently, He cheats and I take his money, make myself beautiful and go to see someone who knows my worth. As long as you practice safe SEX, then don't worry about these people.
You are not wrong to reject him, but sistaluv consider the money factor. He cheated on you, Let him PAY.
Anyway what is there to talk about? don't tell me you want him back.You don't need to talk to him about how you feel, I think he never cared.

Reply to Was there