Question
Posted by: lost soul | 2005/05/24

tired...

I'm totally drained, tired I just want to give up, this is what I want : to leave everything behind, recouperte and then come back and deal with the sh1t in my life, yeah yeah not possible. My shrink recons that it's just finally caught up with me, got divorced in january and trying to deal with all that stuff. I'm not at all happy at work - looking for another job but that takes time and I just don't feel like dealing with any of this anymore, I don't know where I'm going, my whole life has done a 180 on me and I just don't know anymore. Nothing is what it should be.. or rather what I imagined. It's like the last 4 years was this major lie / farce that I've been living... and what now ???
I have a new hobby, meet new people and socialise but I still feel alone even when there are people around me and these are people that love and care for me. I just couldn't be bothered sometime.... I just don't know which way anymore, like I said I give up I have no more energy for this....... *sigh* and just incase you are wondering no I'm not suicidal this is just how I'm feeling and I'm lost no clue where to go...

Obviously this is something you are continuing, wisely, to discuss with your personal shrink. Is it practical to take soem time out, even a short break, from work and your usual routines, maybe with a bit of pampering and relaxation ?

1
Posted by: thandy | 2005/05/24

"your life has take a major turn" Change, that's what i call it. Your downfall will be how you react to all of this, i think it's a phase that you should allow to take it's cause. I lost my boyfriend of 4 years, just when we were about to get married. I was messed up, I felt like I lost all of me, I cried like a baby, I prayed like i was on my death bed, and now i feel like i've grown as a person and i'm much stronger. Nobody will make you feel better about all of this, you need to make yourself see the positive side of life. do you have children, if you do i think you have more than a thousand reason to live and smile..GOOD LUCK

Reply to thandy