Question
Posted by: Tired | 2004/10/18

Tired

I feel tired form when I open my eyes to when I close them it has gotten so bad that I know fall asleep before I can give my husband any attenchen. I also have a low sex drive most of the time please help I have tried vitamins ext they don't work. HELP

Tired, tiredness is one of the most common complaints in my practice. It may be part of almost any serious disorder, but it might also be a sign of being just overworked and under rested. Tiredness is a symptom of almost all serious diseases including, anaemia, high and low blood pressure, heart problems, high and low blood sugar, liver problems, kidney problems, thyroid problems, depression, etc. The best would be to see a specialist physician and have him make sure that nothing serious is the matter. Good luck.