Posted by: Not too underweight | 2008/08/05

Tips to gain about 2-3kg

Hi guys,

I' m 1.68m and usually weigh between 49-51kg. I never l weigh less than 49kg and never more than 51kg. I used to weigh 59kg in high school but lost weight quickly and now it' s been steady for the past 5-7years.
I wear a size 30 or X-small. I' m 24years old.

I just want to gain 2-3kg. I am happy with my weight but feel that I only need to gain 2-3kg to be more healthy.

What is a sure way to gain weight without gaining more than I want to gain?

Yolandi Pretorius

Dear Yolandi
I have written some articles on this subject. For basic information click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Diet Basics' and 'Weight gaining', where there are tips to increase your food intake so that you gain those extra 2-3 kg.

Posted by: underweight | 2008/10/31

I would like to gain about 2-3kg but dont know how to i' m a size 30 and wouldl like to go to 32 but do it healthy please help me live a healthy life

Reply to underweight
Posted by: cece | 2008/08/05

hi there
im exactly ur age and height bt weight 50kg, all my life i have never gained more than 50kg, even when i was pregnant the most i weighed was 53kg, bt that was my baby' s weight coz she weighed 3.3kg at birth, soon after she was born, i went back to being a 50kg. im frustrated as i easily lose weigh wen i dnt eat or are stressed, i wear the same sizes as u, i would love to wear a size 32 for a change, im frustrated

Reply to cece