Question
Posted by: Desperate Housewife | 2008/06/21

Tips to catch a cheat

Dear Dr,

I suspect my husband is cheating on me, now I'm looking for ways to nail the bastard... I've discovered some loving sms's on his phone, but I'm telling you he is much too clever for me... he covers up all he's tracks. I haven't confronted him, not just yet. What I need is hard cor evidence. A private eye is too expensive and I did follow him 2 or 3 times already, but nothing. We only have one car, besides the fact that I work different hours than he does. Isn't there some kind of device that one can buy and put in a cell phone and listen to conversations? Seriously, can you please give me some tips on how to catch him out? I'm desperate.

Sorry to hear of this. I'm sure that, after the weekend, other kind readers will be able to suggest what you're looking for, based on their own experiences, and if you search the archives of this forum, you may find many previous discussions of this. I suspect that to bug somneone's cellphone would be considered illegal. Lets see what others suggest

2
Posted by: . | 2008/06/23

pls email ryansnipes at vodamail dot co dot za as he has blue tooth soft that enable u 2 liten in to the conversation. I feel 4 u as I have been there many time. All the best

Reply to .
Posted by: T | 2008/06/22

i have a friend who divorced her husb. he managed to get hold of someone, obviously from a cell co. he could recieve any sms's either sent or received off her phone. i know this for a fact, they are back together, he told me about it. hope that helps

Reply to T