Question
Posted by: Jin | 2003/01/14

Tips and Tricks

Hi All

I was wondering how many of the people on this forum are (like my wife and I), always looking for new things to try, new sex tips or tricks etc. My wife and I have done and experimented with many things, but we are always browsing around looking for new things to surprise each other with and its not always easy to find something useful.

Does anybody know of any good websites/forums where people simply share sex tips and ideas ? I'm assuming that this is not the main purpose of this Sexology forum, but maybe the Doc would like to comment on that.

Would it maybe be a good idea to start a new "Sex Tips" forum somewhere ? I know that I have many things to share, and I know there are people who have done things that I havent tried before and I think it would be great if we could get together somehow.

Comments from anybody ?

Dear Jin
What a great idea. Let's give it to webmaster, and Health24 can decide. I've had many requests for a BDSM forum, and very often people that live the lifestyle 24/7 can get themselves quite injured if they are not careful or new in the lifestyle. However, I am no expert on Bondage or sado masochism, but I am all for sharing tips and ideas that are not harmful to others.
So I think we should have a few, e.g. Sex tips for straights, sex tips for gays, Fetish tips, BDSM tips, etc, etc.
regards
Dr Elna Mcintosh

7
Posted by: BOK VIR SPORTS | 2003/01/17

THE SOONER IT GETS STARTED THE BETTER.

Reply to BOK VIR SPORTS
Posted by: PTA | 2003/01/15

Well lets start sharing tips now and see how it goes.

I had the most amazing orgasm when my wife inserted her finger in my anus while we where making love, and guys it was ecstatic I can’t describe it, and there is no gay issue here, I am as straight as can be, but enjoyed the anal pleasure!!! We are now thinking of getting a vibrator for the both of us, to use when we make love.

Another great thing I started doing was to insert my finger in her anus and at the same time penetrate her with my penis, she thoroughly enjoyed it, and my penis enjoyed the additional attention, because I could play with her and my glans at the same time and yet again the sex was so great that we did it twice in a row.

One thing worth mentioning is that we keep this “kinky” as we call it, for special occasions, like after a nice move and dinner out, ect.

What do you think of this, or is it old news.

PS Maybe we should open a Bogus hotmail account and e-mail all our tips there and let all have the username and pasword, what do you say, because we should respect the purpose of this forum.

Reply to PTA
Posted by: Thando | 2003/01/15

Yeah i agree on that too! Maybe the Doc could have a web page linked to this where we could go and browse for such info.

Reply to Thando
Posted by: Nizmo | 2003/01/15

Excellent idea. How would we go about it though?

Reply to Nizmo
Posted by: Girl | 2003/01/15

Good idea

Reply to Girl
Posted by: Ant | 2003/01/15

Hi Jin,

I think that a forum for Sex Tips is a great idea.... especially with ppl on this forum asking 10,001 questions regarding this issue. My wife and I are also quite keen to try new things, and I think a forum for Sex Tips will help a lot of ppl out there who may be bored in the bedroom.

You have my vote!!

Reply to Ant
Posted by: mig | 2003/01/15

good idea.

Reply to mig