Question
Posted by: DLB | 2008/01/22

Tips?

Hey guys. How do you meet people? I have just moved to PTA and I'm pretty clueless... I can't seem to find a place to meet gay people - I could go clubbing but I don't know anyone here yet to go with lol. Are there can good gay clubs in PTA.

I can't find exit newspaper here? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again DLB and thanks for this post. If I recall correctly you're studying in Pretoria this year, right?

Call the local Pretoria gay and lesbian organisation, OUT, on 021 344 5108 or try their helpline on 021 344 6500 (Monday - Thursday).

3
Posted by: Yo | 2008/01/23

Hi DLB

Have a look at this:

www dot gmax dot co dot za
/feel
/listings
/barsclubs
PTA dot html

Reply to Yo
Posted by: Gareth | 2008/01/23

You should also be able to get EXIT at any CNA

Reply to Gareth
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2008/01/23

You should find EXIT at Exclusive Books either in Menlyn or Brooklyn malls. Try out Tribeca. It is a coffee shop cum restaurant in Brooklyn Square, just outside the Large Brooklyn Mall. Lots of gay guys hang out there. It is open from 07:00 to 02:00. Then there is a bar in Duncan Street close to the intersection with South Street in Hatfield. I personally do not like it much, but you can try it. Forgot the name. Just go with the flow and before you know it, you will hook up with some great friends.

Reply to LONEWOLF