Question
Posted by: Andrea | 2004/02/19

Tiny white dots on skin under eyes

Dear Cyberdoc
I have recenlty discovered tiny white dots under my eyes. They are not whiteheads or pimples,just minute dots on the skin. I also have deep shadows under my eyes which I have had all my life. I have got fibromyalgia - I was wondering if these dots are part of a symptom related to fibromyalgia, or some other problem, as someone once told me it is a sign of an underlying problem or disease and I cant remember which one it was that she mentioned..
Andrea

Andrea, I doubt that it is part of the fibromyalgia. It sounds like it might be due to an irritant, an infection or even high cholesterol, but I can’t say for sure without examining you first. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.