Question
Posted by: armed war | 2003/02/27

tiny bumps

hello. i have tiny pimple like things on my arms. there is one patch on my left and 2 on my right. they have a diameter of about 5 cm. but there many little ones in the diameter. they itch sometimes but dont pain or spread. some have a little white head.

AW, it’s difficult to say what it is without being able to examine you first. It sounds like it might be a superficial fungal infection and you can try something like Lamisil® for a week or so. If it doesn’t clear up after a week, you will have t see your doctor. Good luck.