Question

Tinnitus

I have constant tinnitus, as many as 5 or 6 different sounds and also what seems like a musical ear. If I hear or remember a song, part of it (especially the catchy part) will play over and over in my ears and head. It's more than annoying. The music changes a bit - such as its pitch etc.. it's hard to describe but the sounds get screeched, dulled, dragged..
It seemed to have got like this with use of magnets.
I know some say ginkgo biloba helps but is there anything else?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

acupuncture has been known to treat tinnitus. Cathay herbal makes remedies for this - but it depends what other symptoms you have and what the pattern diagnosis are. Contact a chinese medicine practitioner or this company for the correct prescription.

Dr Debbie