Question
Posted by: Bzzz | 2004/10/21

Tinnitus

Could you please discuss of the causes and treatment of tinnitus and the long-term prognosis for sufferers.

Expert ImageHearing Loss

"Thanks for your question. Will you please post this question to CyberDoc or our Hearing Care Expert? These experts will be able to help with the medical aspects of your problem."

2
Posted by: Kallie | 2004/10/21

I had a hearing check which disposed limited hearing lost . I am permanently on Warfarin ( artificial heart valve ) and cannot use Gingoloba etc. What other medication may help

Reply to Kallie
Posted by: Health24 | 2004/10/21

Thanks for your question. Will you please post this question to CyberDoc or our Hearing Care Expert? These experts will be able to help with the medical aspects of your problem.

Reply to Health24