Question
Posted by: Dave | 2004/10/29

Tingling Sensation in Left Hand

I am a 38 year old male in excellent health - have hardly had a cold in my life. I am active, jog and do gym and not overweight, nor do I smoke. I have just yesterday developed a tingling like pins and needles feeling in my left hand, which comes and goes periodically.
Should I be concerned? What could it be? Am I having a stroke and not knowing it?
Would appreciate any insight you may have.

Dave, it is more likely to be due to inflammation in or around a nerve or something pressing on a nerve somewhere. You can try taking something like Brexecam® for a couple of days and see what happens, but if it doesn’t go away the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.

1
Posted by: A | 2004/10/29

Just read up more about stroke symptoms - it is more like your hand going lame - but just watch for other symptoms as well - my dad is still paralysed from a stroke a couple of months ago.

Reply to A