Question
Posted by: Jules | 2005/11/17

Tingling on side of face and arm

I keep on getting this tingling / numbness feeling on the left hand side of my face, hand and arm. I will have this feeling for about 6 hours and then It goes away. I become extremely tired as well. I do suffer from IBS. Can it be something I ate that I have an allergy to? I have seen a few doctors and nobody seems to be able to help me. Who and how can I get myself tested?

Jules, it is difficult to say what it is without examining you first. It sounds like it might be due to a viral infection or something pressing on the nerves in your neck/back. The best would be to see a neurologist and have him sort it out for you. Good luck.