Question
Posted by: Annie | 2004/11/18

tingling / numbness / paresthesia / neuralgia

I wonder if you could assist - I have had tingling, numbness, paresthesia for the past 6 months - all necessary tests done but nothing was found. I was just told that I had irritation of the nerves, ie neuralgia. Currently i am taking Moducare, have been on this for about 3 weeks. Also take vitamin b comples, evening primrose oil, magnesium and calcium. I use a cayenne cream as well when i need to. Is there something more specific that might help more?
Appreciate your help>

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Annie

The products you are using will help but you need something more specific for the nerves and for circulation. We can recommend Hyperiforce Tablets from A Vogel to be used long term to help with the healing of the nerves. Hypericum is proven to work on all nerves, whether it is a nervousness a person has or physical nerve problems. The product to help your circulation is Circulation Formula from A Vogel. Use this product non stop until the problem has cleared or is much better and then we recommend that you stay on Ginkgoforce to maintain the circulation in the body.

Bio-Strath is always a must as it helps to repair cells throughout the body. This is the foundation product for all people. Use it long term please.

You need to also avoid tight fitting clothes that will restrict blood flow. Exercise often to improve the circulation and avoid all man made foods and drinks as it will add to the problem. Drinking lots of filtereed water, eating good food, resting and sleeping well are all important factors of good health.

Kind regards.

Estie