Question
Posted by: Trembles | 2003/01/08

Tingling fingures and feet

My wife wakes at night or morning with tingling fingers and sometimes the same sensation in her feet as well.

Could it be as result of hyper ventilating or something to do with her back and spine--bad posture or sleeping awkwardly.

She has athritis and diabetes in her family

Thank you in anticipation of your response.

Trembles, it might be due to a bad mattress, bad posture, circulatory problems, nerve problems and a whole host of other diseases (including diabetes). I doubt that it is due to hyperventilation whilst she’s sleeping. The best would be for her to see a doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.