Question
Posted by: Shelley | 2004/10/19

Timjan for constipation when preggies - please reply??

Hi all, do you think it would be ok for me to take Timjan when I'm pregnant. It is the MOST brilliant thing for constipation and works wonders for me but i dont want to chance it with be being pregnant now. For those of you who havent heard of Timjan its a herbal aloe vera drink (with the most AWEFUL taste ever!!!) and you get it at dischem or bottle stores. Its got alcohol in it but you only take a teaspoon of it every other night. Please advise. I'm dying here!!!!!

Look at the attached leaflet or ask the pharmacists selling. If it contains alcohol my advise would be to not use it

20
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/15

does tim jan helps you to get pregnant?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/29

Hi i am 6weeks pregnant, can timjan help terminate the pregnency?

Posted by: mams | 2015/11/03

Im desperately want 2 conceive faster after using petogen. mi lst date was february dis yr wl tim jan help me?

Reply to mams
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/30

Hi can timjan help me to get pregnant fast

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/25

Hy I want to get pregnant can I use tim jan jst to quicklyu conceive

Posted by: Nicole | 2015/10/18

Am 6weeks pregnant and want to abort can Tim jan hlp

Reply to Nicole
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/10

i had sexual intercourse 3 days ago without protection n am not ready 2 be pregnant so i drank a lot of FG will i be pregnant or what??please help

Posted by: Lady D | 2015/04/12

Guys please help,i drank the whole bottle of fG and trekker coffee and am six weeks pregnant will they terminate my embryo?please help

Reply to Lady D
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/12

Hey guys please help,am 6 weeks pregnant and i drank the whole bottle of tim jan,fG AND TREKKER CAN THey terminate my embryo?plz help

Posted by: ana | 2015/03/03

Hy i want to be pregnant Bfore i was preventing with pytogen my date was on 31/01/2015 bt i ddnt go there bt i use ESSESS OF LIFE for clining prevention Cn i use TIM JAM to be pregnant

Reply to ana
Posted by: Meenu | 2014/12/29

Hy shelly,can i drink Tim Jan to terminate an early pregnancy?pls i nid help!

Reply to Meenu
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/04

I have trying to conceive can i drink tim Jan to get pregnant fast?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/08/27

'm pregnant and not ready to have a baby nor do I want a child with my ex , I'm 2weeks n want to terminate can I drink timjan?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/08/01

Thnk I may b 8wks pregnant nd drank tin Jan without nowing I'm pregnant will I loose my baby

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/08/01

Posted by: angel | 2014/03/12

hy if u r 1 or two weeks pregnant and drink the tim jan will it affect the pregnancy?

Reply to angel
Posted by: Shelley | 2004/10/20

thanks for your responses. ok ok. i wont take it. yes, i do eat high fibre cereal, i have prunes quite often as well and also drink lots of water. i'm just going to have to grin and bear it i guess. thanks a mil.

9 weeks and going strong. no morning sickness nothing. i think i might just be a lucky one!!!

Reply to Shelley
Posted by: Dolly | 2004/10/19

Don't even try to take it also states that not to be used during pregnancy and how old is your preggie? I advice u to drink lot of water, eat prunes, dry grapes and wholewheat cereals.

Constipation is normal during pregnancy and if it persists talk to gynae he will prescribe something good 4 u.

Good Luck!!!

Reply to Dolly
Posted by: kogie | 2004/10/19

Constipation is normal and you can have it the rest of your pregnancy.I also still suffer from it and i'm 27 wks.

No , no , I don't think you have to take it since it's also work as a laxative. I suggest to ask your dr or go to the chemist they'll advice on something safe.
Try to drink lots of water or have some prunes as a snack
also for breakfast you must have cereals with more fibre in it.

Hope it helps. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!!

Reply to kogie
Posted by: R | 2004/10/19

Hi Shelley,

I would not use Timjan simply because it contains alcohol. Does the bottle specify what the volume of alcohol is? Consuming any amount of alcohol could be dangerous to the baby. Are you drinking enough water and taking enough fibre (fruits, veg and wholewheat breads) ? How far are you?

R

Reply to R