Question
Posted by: Ang | 2008/05/26

Timing

Hi Doc,

I started taking Triphasil again a few months ago, after jumping from one pill to another due to spotting.

Now i find my self almost not having a period. Everything was fine until two months ago. I started late but wrote it off to the fact that I didn't drink my pills as promptly as I should of. The next month it happend again but even later. This month i made sure to drink it at the same time every day. I only started my period the Wednesday evening and stopped Friday morning!!!

Im sure this is not normal, but what could cause this? I'm a bit stressed.

Please advise.

It is normal to have shorter and lighter periods on the Pill.

2
Posted by: Ang | 2008/05/26

Hi Lala,

I love kids but I really hope that this is not the case.

I have only been engaged for about 3months!!! We're getting married next year.

My father will pitch a fit!

Reply to Ang
Posted by: Lala | 2008/05/26

Hi Ladies

I stand to be corrected or you need to do a preg test. When I got preggies with my Baby the same thing happen and when I asked my mom told me that the spotting nomarly happens when you have just catched.

Reply to Lala