Question
Posted by: Desperately Seeking Baby | 2005/07/21

Timing

Hello There

I have two very specific questions

1. When is the ABSOLUTE EARLIEST a person can experince pregnancy symptoms after ovulation? And what might they be?

2. When is the ABSOLUTE EARLIESTa person can start picking up Hcg in the blood AND urine - in other words, can test positive for pregnancy.

THANK YOU A GAZILLION FOR SUCH A GREAT SERVICE

Preganncy symptoms start after the missed period.
The blood pregnancy test is positive 4 days before the expected period at the earliest.

6
Posted by: Desperately Seeking Baby | 2005/07/25

Hello there

sorry for the delayed reply - been a hectic day - started of with a computer crash.

I do remember you saying that the meds mimic pregnancy - but to such an extent is hard to believe - regardless though - keep the faith - there are a gazillion women out there who have succeeded and we will to - Almighty willing.

Keep everything crossed

extra special baby dust to you

loves

Reply to Desperately Seeking Baby
Posted by: Angel2 | 2005/07/22

Thanks alot for the words of confidence.

Remember i mentioned that the medication i am on mimics pregancy.

I did go for a blood test on the 23rd day of my cycle. Dr wants to monitor the medication and to c if there are any positive results. I did call this morning for my results and they have nothing, hopefully by this afternoon i will have some good news
I stand in faith that this is our month.

take care

Reply to Angel2
Posted by: Desperatly seeking Baby | 2005/07/22

Hi Angel

WOW your symptoms sound so POSIVE - why not do a test - you may be pleasantly suprised?

I am sure your are anxious to find out - and God forbid if the HPT pregnancy test is still negative and you still feel the same in a week then in my humble opinion its definately worth going for the blood test.

Good Luck

Lots of sticky Love!

Ps Do domething nice for yourself this weekend - to try to get your mind of it

Reply to Desperatly seeking Baby
Posted by: Angel2 | 2005/07/22

Hello friend

sorry for replying so late, having problems with the internet.
Regarding symptoms well, that is a hard question, reason being: Im on Clomihexal (Clomid) and Metformin and apparently it mimics pregancy. Dr mentions its a good sign cause medication is working. I've got it all, sore breast and nipples, constipation, indigestion, sleepy all the time, moody, peeing alot and eating alot.
So what do i make of all this. Im very positive (4 us both)
and all in God's faith.
The fanasties are so hard not to do, i cant sleep at night its a bit frustrating at times, especially when u dont know what your body is doing.

take care and lots of luv

Reply to Angel2

Dear Angel2

"Lots of baby dust and i will have my fingers and toes crossed for u."

Your words brought tears to my eyes - thank you for your well wishes.

Good luck to you to - try not to think about it tooooo much i KNOW its hard I cant stop creating fanatsies in my head about how wonderful it could be - when we do finally concieve.

How long have you been trying for - and do you think that you have any symptoms yet?

Its so hard - as i said with all the fantasies in our heads - ist hard to really know if we are experincing genuine symptoms or is it just us misinterprting normal aches and pains.

Any how - God will help us SOON - Ameen.

Hope you read this - have a lovely day

Desperately Seeking Baby

Reply to Desperately Seeking Baby
Posted by: Angel2 | 2005/07/21

Hello

Your 1st question, i think u should check the top 5 question that will help u alot.
The answer to your 2nd question. I was at my doc yesterday and asked him the same question. With a blood test u can check a week before your period is due and with a hpt u can check a week after u missed a period.

Im sure u are eager to know, Im also trying to wait patiently.

Lots of baby dust and i will have my fingers and toes crossed for u.

take care
p.s hope i was of some help

Reply to Angel2