Question
Posted by: Angl | 2006/11/08

Timed Sex

HI Doc
Okay when my husband and i have an intercourse it usually lasts
up to on average 5 mins please could you help and tell me why

I hope that the other respondents have helped.

6
Posted by: Lee | 2006/11/09

Hubby says either your men are unable to go longer or may not know this is what you would like. If they are unable to contol it, there are techniques a man can use to delay orgasm, sexologist may be able to advise.

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Lee | 2006/11/08

sounds like your men are dead selfish and forget you have sexual needs. will ask hubby and let u know.

Reply to Lee
Posted by: PRETTY | 2006/11/08

i feel sorry for you gals you missing out maybe tell him to try vitamins to boost your sex life good luck

Reply to PRETTY
Posted by: LA | 2006/11/08

its like that for me aswel, but with more foreplay involved it takes a bit long....

Reply to LA
Posted by: Lammy | 2006/11/08

Maybe try to have more foreplay before actual sex. Try to keep it out as long as possible. Try speaking to ur husband seriously but choose ur words carefully as it could be a touchy subject. Good luck

Reply to Lammy
Posted by: nm | 2006/11/08

thank goodness it's not only me.

Reply to nm