Question
Posted by: ABC | 2007/06/12

Time apart

Hi Doc,<br><br>I just wanna know if a man says he needs some time to do introspection does it really mean that he doesnt want you anymore or he really need some space to himself. My boyfriend ask for 30 days apart to to do some introspection. I am frustrated and dont know wheather I should just forget about him and move on or wait for the days as he requested. He calls me now and then just to check up on me and that frustrates me even worse because I do not know what to expect and he keeps raising my hopes. Please advise

It can mean many things ; that he doesn't want you any more, that he was never all that much into you, that there is someone else ; or perhaps that he actually needs some time off to think about things, perhaps things in the relationship with you, perhaps things in his own life that don't involve you

1
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/06/12

No man, that's a sign! Ignore him and show him that you don't care!

Reply to Echelle