Posted by: sthandwa | 2005/07/12

tighten up vagina

I'm not sure whether my husband's penis has reduced in size or my vagina has enlarged. I am faithful to him. I am 41 and he is 42 years old, very much in love and love sex. We have it about 3 to 4 times a week. Is there something I can take to tighten up my vaginal canal just a little bit? I am scared to discuss this with him.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Try pelvic muscle exercises. Have a look through the archives for more information.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Beetle | 2005/07/13

Ukewazama ukuzivocavoca? Kumele uqinise isitho sakho sangasese okungathi uphethwe umchamo, lokho kwenza izinyama/ izicubu zibuye. Futhi shintsha indlela yokulalana, akube yilezi ezivumela imilenze yakho ivaleke isikhathi esiningi.

Reply to Beetle

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.