Question
Posted by: Sue | 2007/11/28

Tight Vagina

I have a small/tight vagina. My husband says that it is very tight when he enters me, not that he is complaining though!. I am just curious about this. Is this normal as it seems my vagina gets tighter everytime i have sex. I have 1 child who is now 4 yrs old and that was a caesarian. Sometimes i spot after intercourse. Please comment.

It sounds normal. TYry using KY jelly if it is uncomfortable. Spotting after intercourse may be from mild trauma, but you should ahve a pap smear if you have not had one for more than a year.

1
Posted by: Pamela | 2007/11/29

i dont understand, you are actually bragging,
please get to the point,
what help do you need?

Reply to Pamela