Question
Posted by: Carole | 2005/07/08

Tight feeling in heels

I get this strange feeling in my heels, the only way to describe it that it feels like my heels are "thickning". I have got thick tuff heels and I know it sounds crazy but when i experience this "thickning" feeling in my heels the skin does go harder! help

Expert ImageArchive

Your Skin feels harder and thicker probably because it is
You need to see a podiatrist to treat, advise and educate you about your problem. The obvious answer is that you have caluses on your heels, there may well be another explanation but based on what you are telling me call the South African Podiatry assn 0860 100 249