Question
Posted by: RENEE | 2004/10/28

TIGHT- BAND FEELING AROUND UPPER RIGHT CALF

I DO HAVE A FEW VARICOSE VEINS ON MY CALFS AND WHAT IS PRESENTLY WORRYING ME IS THE FACT THAT I KEEP GETTING THIS FUNNY "TIGHT-BAND" FEELING AROUND THE UPPER PART OF MY RIGHT CALF - ITS NOT THERE ALL THE TIME - IT COMES AND GOES AND I SOMETIMES RUB ARNICA OIL ON THE CALF WHICH HELPS. IT SOMETIMES FEELS LIKE SPASMS YET MY MUSCLE ISNT PAINFUL AT ALL. AM I WORRYING OVER NOTHING AGAIN??? PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.

Sounds fairly typical of varicose veins, but try asking Cyberdoc, elsewhere here i Health24, as it's much more his area of expertise than mine,

1
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/28

Hi Renee,

Do you not think this should be posted to CyberDoc???

Cheers,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun